Monday, August 19, 2013

Maintaining Logic: In Mind, Body & Soul

When I first started this blog I wanted to write reviews on books I've read.  That idea has fadded for me. My reading is so much more than a book. It's kind of a lifestyle. For one, I read so much more than just books.  For two, I just can't seem to put down the next book in a series in order to write that review. In the meantime, there are other things that I want to share. These things pertain to what I am cooking or making, spiritual aspects and other things that enrich my life.

I don't want to make this solely a cooking blog, I don't want to make it solely a religious blog and I don't want it to be just about books. So here you go, your going to get the whole Megillah. Food for the mind, body and soul.

Honestly; it takes all those to maintain logic around here. This may seem all over the place to you, but that is who I am. Throw in some ADHD and your in for a good time. :) Now that I have taken away the restraints, I have a lot to catch you up on.


No comments:

Post a Comment